September 11, 2008

RANDOMpictures - part. 2

Today i went to sleep at around 2 o'clock or something. And woke up at 8.30 by a phone call from anonymous caller. That's why I'm still soooo sleepy now.

My morning class is canceled. So, I'll only attend the afternoon class, Leadership. And there's still 3 hours to go. Nothing to do now. So I'll just post some random pictures again. Hahaha :D

This picture titled 'Devil in Heaven' ; 1 year 2 months ago

When I first crashed my car ; 1 year 2 months ago

I looked lost ; 1 year 2 months ago

My boyfriend kinda like it. He puts this picture on his friendster profile ; 1 year 2 months ago

This one was taken when I and my brother had a free time and didn't really know how to spend it ; 1 year 2 months ago


This picture was taken when I was in high school. shy* ; 1 year 6 months ago

I used to enjoy editing picture. But now I'm just too lazy ; 7 months ago

The pictures shown above were taken when I was single. Is it important or what?

lortsa ,
anhy

No comments: