September 9, 2008

FIRSTday

Today wasn't went so bad. There was only 13 out of 35 students -according to Mr.John- who attend English 4 class. I'm not sure why was there supposed to be 35 students while we have only 15 or 17 students of Industrial Engineering -my major-. So, he was grumbling about how full-nearly-overloaded is Mr.Joakim's class. Ooh how much I wish I can tell him that I got an A for English 3 with Mr.Joakim ); Yes, that's the reason. Almost all of Mr.John's students move to Mr.Jo's and Mr.Paul's class, on purpose to get a straight A. During the class, 2 of my girl friends also asked me to move to Mr.Jo's class. As like he heard that, Mr.John said "Mr.Jo's class is FULL."

At 20 minutes break, I asked my boyfriend to watch Wall-E after the class. He was thinking and said "You better take some rest." Yes, I catch a cold. But then, when the class is over, I asked him once again. He refused and said "I wanna play volleyball." Oh yeah, after that 'sooo long' holiday, he still choose his dormitory friends. This is why I start to think that 'Boyfriend has a big problem with prioritizing something' Ugh.

This is my 1st-day-at-university outfit
.. i was wearing ..
black sabrina cardi by -
white vest by Tomato
black washed jeans; Mom's
sneakers by Converse
couple necklace by Che'z Moi
Vintage necklace by Fashion.com
white bangles by Thetanea
quilted bag by Chanel

So that I went home with my bestie, Hee Jin. Her name is Jung Hee Jin, she's Korean. I know her from my brother. My brother and Kim Ju Beom's are bestie and Hee Jin is Kim's cousin. We met ever since before the pre-university thing. We talked about so many things, from dormitory rumors until Sushi and Sashimi things. Hahaha. I her so much :D

Hee Jin. This picture was taken by me -long time ago- at Kim's restaurant 'Mr.Chicken'

At around 6 o'clock I decided to go to mall -by myself-, to see what can I have for dinner. At mall, I just went to buy crepes, konyaku, and Gogirl magz. And then going straight to home.

arrgghhh. My tanned skin looks terrible!
I apologize for the blurry pictures
.. i was wearing ..
black sabrina cardi by -
white vest by Tomato
hot pants by Fashion.com
sneakers by Converse
couple necklace by Che'z Moi
Vintage necklace by Fashion.com
white bangles by Thetanea
quilted bag by Chanel

My brother said that he will be home soon. I hope so. I hate being alone at home ): Ah! He's home! :DD

lortsa
,
anhy

No comments: