July 26, 2008

WHATaWEEK?!

4 quizzes, 1 lab report, and 1 make-up class.
SHOOT~!
wad a week?!
thank you for d lecturers, u got me CRAZY!


and i really think dat i deserve something (:

yeapps, i watched BATMAN 'The Dark Knight' with my bro and my boii, today. dis movie is tremendously awesome, i mean it! to tell you d truth, i started to Joker actually; and it's quite shocking to know dat Heath 'Joker' Ledger was died on January 22, 2oo8 );

Some sources said dat d cause of d death is because -after completed his role in The Dark Knight- he felt depressed and haunted by d character he played, Joker. and both of:
  • his statement:
"Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night. I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going"
  • and d fact dat bottles of the generic forms of Xanax and Valium (both anti-anxiety drugs) also d sleeping drug Ambien was found near his body
... support d issue.

quotesALERT:

The Joker
: [holding a knife inside Gamble's mouth] Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was....a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Lets put a smile on that face!" And..... [looking at Gamble's thugs] Why so serious? ['put a smile' on Gamble's face]


so, here are some pics (:

Mr.Ledger - didnt he looked like David Cook, here?
ok, dis one was candid by my boii.he loves camera :p
now, you know he hates it >.<

source: New York Post
lortsa ,
anhy

No comments: